Whatcom County Re-Entry Coalition
Working with citizens in need in our community.
To promote systems of restorative justice and assist persons in the process of re-entering our community from incarceration.
Business Meeting Schedule
Wednesday - June 19, 2013 ~ 3:30pm - 5:00pm
at the Garden Street Methodist Church
(1326 N. Garden St, Bellingham, WA 98225 - Between the Church and Kinko's/FedEx)
- Improve public safety in Whatcom County
- Reduce recidivism and criminal justice costs
- Reduce emergency and other medical cost
- Improve community education in regards to re-entry
- Promote community prevention and early intervention activities
- Re-StoreALife Center (See Programs/Projects)
PUBLIC SAFETY, ECONOMIC and SOCIAL. Community safety is enhanced, the costs of incarceration
are reduced and when supported, people can become productive members of the community and are
less likely to re-offend when they are helped with housing.
Why should I care?
National statistics show that 3 out of 4 returning offenders will re-offend within three
years. We can continue to spend over $31,000 a year to return re-offenders to prison OR
work with them to develop better ways of living that will NOT violate community safety.
Read about our Oct 1, 2011 Visionary Mastermind Conference
Download our Coalition Brochure
The Founder's Vision
ReVise and RightSize!
This page has been accessed
680 times since August 3, 2008